Saturday, March 21, 2009

Golf...What else would you do on a weekend.




Golf...They say it is a relaxing game.... Well it starts out that way...If you first have a tasty blood mary or 3.






I personaly only play Golf if it is a sun shiny 73 degrees, with a slight breaaze coming from the west and about 3 clouds in the sky...AND there is absolutly nothing else to do. Well and if I want to spend quality time with my guy...



In the beginning the ball is good and lands on some green stuff...The green if you are lucky...and the rough if you are me.



Then as the day wears on MY ball is drawn to the sand....It is thinking beaches....


So I find every sand trap on the course!


So of course if I am feeling generouse I will make it through 9 holes. Only because I know what is waiting for me at the end!




Phoenix Country Club
2901 N 7th StPhoenix, AZ 85014(602) 263-5208




No comments:

Post a Comment