Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Elephant....

OK there is no Elephant. I know I have been missing in blogging action....some of you may have noticed and perhaps given up on me. Please give me another chance! I am not sure why I disappeared...I have been trying to get a baking business going, http://www.shishisweets.com/ and that has been interesting and time consuming. Also I have been focusing on working out...that could change when it is too hot to move around. Also I have a new baby! Well she isn't so new any more and not such a baby at 18 months. This is Brandy.
So stinkin cute right!?

Enough of that, I will try to be here more often in the future...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she's adorable, Wino! Congrats! Brandy has such pretty eyes and it looks like she's kind of laid back too ... a fine quality in a cat!

    Congrats on the baking business as well!!

    ReplyDelete