Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wino in heaven!

I am finally on the vacation I have been waiting all year for, San Francisco, Napa Valley and Sonoma! Also We hit Paso Robles on the way up. We Visited J. Lohr had a fabulous time and bought 3 bottles of reds. We stopped at Merridian, which is one of my favorite under $10 Cabernet, also bought some red wine there. And we tracked down Justin winery on recommendation from a local. Justin was a bit off the beaten path, but well worth it! I bought 2 bottles of their Orphan red wine, A great blend. I will give more details as soon as I can on all the wines and the great food. Including my favorite Italian Restaurant in San Francisco.

Today I am in Newark California, but heading to Napa and Yountville shortly. The plan is to check out some wineries, and eat at Bottega, Michael Chiarello's new restaurant. I hope to have new fun and exciting things to share with all of you as I go...or when I am done. It is amazing how full the days get and how little time there is to blog while on vacation. So much wine and so little time!

Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment